Vols reveal new locker room

Really glad they finally got the BBall teams into the modern era when it comes to locker room facilities and competing with the best of the best in the nation.

I know some of you don't put much stock into stuff like this and how it effects recruiting but it does and this should help tremendously in recruiting.

Really glad they finally got the BBall teams into the modern era when it comes to locker room facilities and competing with the best of the best in the nation.

I know some of you don't put much stock into stuff like this and how it effects recruiting but it does and this should help tremendously in recruiting.

I will believe it when I see it as it pertains to landing a blue chipper.

Reactions: kxtop and Catbone
Fans would be surprised how much time these guys hang out during the day in the locker room of their team. Its not just a dressing room but more like their 'frat' house.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I will believe it when I see it as it pertains to landing a blue chipper.

How about this blue chipper?

I doubt the locker room is his reason for coming. The coaches and players are pretty clearly his reasons. But it didn't hurt. That locker room is as good or better than any college facility in the country. Another great job for UT by Knoxville's StudioFourDesign group!

Reactions: The Dog
How about this blue chipper?

I doubt the locker room is his reason for coming. The coaches and players are pretty clearly his reasons. But it didn't hurt. That locker room is as good or better than any college facility in the country. Another great job for UT by Knoxville's StudioFourDesign group!
Almost sounds like u are associated with SFD, but it is state of the art and just bad s$$, so I gave u a like

Almost sounds like u are associated with SFD, but it is state of the art and just bad s$$, so I gave u a like

Thanks, Dog. Not associated with them, but know of their work with TBArena, the aquatic center and other UT sites. Big fan.

Reactions: The Dog
Thanks, Dog. Not associated with them, but know of their work with TBArena, the aquatic center and other UT sites. Big fan.
Yeah, I love TBA, caught the Aquatic Center on TV during Olympic trials or something like that. U are right they do amazing work.

Ummm...yeah, now I believe it. I would say it helps versus have a high school looking locker room.

VN Store

Back