VOLS PRUITT HELTON HAZELWOOD

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
No guys, I’m being serious. I want this guy to Rocky Top. Have you seen his videos? He is elite. Really fast, and can put moves on you like you’re standing still. He is a deep threat as well.

No guys, I’m being serious. I want this guy to Rocky Top. Have you seen his videos? He is elite. Really fast, and can put moves on you like you’re standing still. He is a deep threat as well.

Let the coaching staff do their jobs.

It's not our job as fans.

Let's stay in our own lanes.

Like your lane-- you should submit a resume to Daily Beast or Buzzfeed for your ability to create click-bait titles. Or if we see a serious spike in traffic, any open SEO copy-writing gig.

Dear Jaydon Hazelwood: You left Georgia, because you said, “I want to go to a team that passes the ball.” Well, here is your chance, big guy. Come join Pruitt, Helton, and Ramel Kelton on offense, and be the wide receiver dual university threat together.

We're currently 94th nationally in passing offense and 103rd in passing TDs (far behind Georgia), which are the kinda numbers it's probably best not to draw attention to. Excellent game by JG & our receivers on Saturday but overall, our passing game hasn't shown enough to warrant even a smidgen of braggadocio.

Dear Jaydon Hazelwood:
You left Georgia, because you said, “I want to go to a team that passes the ball.” Well, here is your chance, big guy. Come join Pruitt, Helton, and Ramel Kelton on offense, and be the wide receiver dual university threat together. You saw what happened at Auburn. Will anyone read this? Will anyone pay attention to this on this board media wise? Maybe, just maybe, someone will and get in contact with him about Tennessee. I want this guy with Keyton really bad. Please someone help! 💥🍊💥🍊 Lets get the man recruited to Rocky top.👀👀👍
Screenshot_20180921-122301_Twitter.jpg

Don't you guys want to help the recruiting effort?

I no I do(do). I’ve a xerox of my unwashed hairy ass, plus scrotum. I’ll send it posthaste to the recruit which I think will help in the recruitment, and copy it all here on VN.

More meds please
That's what's wrong with him now......over-medicated. Now Pappoe who plays on the same team as Morris at Grayson recently got his feathers ruffled after Clarke came to UT for a visit against the wishes of the Auburn coaches. Bet your sweet buns that JP is paying attention to that scenario.

VN Store

Back