Vols Practice Thread #8

Is it unrealistic to think Peterson will play this year. I assume his problem is academics. Is the Clearinghouse still a thing?

It’s a legit concern. Depth and proven talent is thin beyond those three. And Pruitt just lost a big time instate Dline to Georgia.
You want to wait until they play a game? You can't be clutching your pearls and fainting before the season starts, sport.

Reactions: butchna
So Trey had blood clots in his lungs? Dang I am really glad he is ok now. Definitely life threatening.
Its good to hear Tuttle becoming a leader on the DL.
Saw that about Trey. But do we know the clots were in the lungs? Or was there just a fear they may travel to the lungs? I know Chris Bosh had to retire from the NBA because of clots and I'm not sure whether he had them in his lungs or teams were just afraid they would travel there. Either way, prayers for Trey

Last edited:
Saw that about Trey. But do we know the clots were in the lungs? Or was there just a fear they may travel to the lungs? I know Chris Bosh had to retire from the NBA because of clots and I'm not sure whether he had them in his lungs or teams were just afraid they would travel there. Either way, prayers for Trey
From the info I have read he definitely had pulmonary emboli and had to be put on anticoagulants for a period of time. Hopefully this is a one time deal but only time will tell.

From the info I have read he definitely had pulmonary emboli and had to be put on anticoagulants for a period of time. Hopefully this is a one time deal but only time will tell.
You gotta wonder if his career would be over if he was someone else.

Guarenteed millionaire if he just plays at the level he played last year for two more years.

last few seconds Trey Smith puts dude on his but. He on left side. He is gonna be a once in A generation player. Can't hope they all gonna be like him. He is special. And him and his family decided to play anyway knowing the colts could potentially come back.

VN Store

Back