Vols picked 2nd in SEC Pre-season.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me. UK is always going to get the benefit of the doubt at SEC Media Day. A lot of the "basketball media" at that event don't know basketball very well.

Reactions: Lefteye
I think it is 1A and 1B. Too many unknowns with UK but as always, they are loaded and that is hard to ignore.

Think you could argue us or UK...doesn’t really matter. They picked us 13th last year. UK going to be good, but so is 5-6 other teams and next tier not bad either...all the sudden, SEC is stacked. A lot of returning talent. I could see us with better record than last year or worse in reg season but still in hunt for SEC title because of upgrade in conf comp... but come tourney time our talent in 2 deep depth will pay off.

Reactions: spyfish007
I thought this little nugget from UK's board was hilarious. UK fans hate it that their team was Charmin soft last year, so they hated playing teams that played physical. I remember hearing them complain about how their games against us and Mizzou last year was like a game of football because it was so rough. They just aren't used to not getting all the calls when they play away from Rupp.

"Tennessee is pretty tough when Williams is allowed to foul, hack, and chop 18 quadrillion times a game."

It's actually quite the opposite, GW gets called for the silliest fouls.

VN Store

Back