Vols Bowl Projections!!

I really think we have a good shot to win 2 out of SC, UK, Mizz, and VU with a win vs Charlotte to make a bowl as long as we keep getting better the remainder of the year. With this staff, I really see it as a possibility without wearing ORANGE GLASSES that has clouded my judgement of prior staffs for the last 10 years. We haven't had a solid staff like we have now since we had Kiffin, Kiffin, Orgeron, Wilson, Gran, Thompson, etc... I really believe in this staff!!! We may even win 3 of 4!!! If the turnover margin is equal, I really see us winning the UF game !!!!

Bowl Selections...?....OMFG...!!!
REALLY..????
The most intelligent comment thus far in this thread is to be pleased with ANY bowl because it will provide more opportunities for the team and staff to work on the fundamentals necessary to even be competitive in the S.E.C. NEXT year.
That would be GREAT..I'll gladly go to any Bowl Game to see these players finish out the first season of (what we hope is) The Pruitt Era in Big Orange Country.

Other than tomorrow a UNCC we can win them all, or lose them all. Neither is likely. I think 6-6 is still most probable. JG ain't going to convert all those 3rd and longs like he did vs Barn. I will be cool with Birmingham Bowl.

VN Store

Back