Vols at Mizzou Game 3 Thread - 67's Power Hour 11 AM - First Pitch 3 PM

dougvolfan

We need this win to go to Hoover. If we win we will have 13 sec wins the most in 10 years. We will also have 30 wins only 2 ut teams who posted 31 and 30 wins the last ten years. Great start for Vitello.

Volsbaseballfan

who do you guys come in with after Neely? I think we are in really good shape , due to match ups. I think if we get 7 out of Neely we could try to get an inning out of Wallace or Schultz, and you still have GS to close it in the 9th. U still have Benoit , Walsh and Heflin as well. I honestly like the match ups . If our Bats can give these guys some run support we can do this . I say it’s time for an offensive break out today !!! Go Vols!

who do you guys come in with after Neely? I think we are in really good shape , due to match ups. I think if we get 7 out of Neely we could try to get an inning out of Wallace or Schultz, and you still have GS to close it in the 9th. U still have Benoit , Walsh and Heflin as well. I honestly like the match ups . If our Bats can give these guys some run support we can do this . I say it’s time for an offensive break out today !!! Go Vols!
Whoever it takes...

appyvol

It'll depend on the matchups, but I like Wallace/Heflin.

If you do that and win, we have Lingo/Crochet/Stallings for Tuesday.

VN Store

Sponsors