Vols are underdogs in every remaining SEC game, per ESPN FPI

Okay with being underdogs. Vols have a great history when under the gun. I'm optimistic about the future.

Got 'em right where we want them

oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

How exactly are UK and Mizzou insta losses? UK’s offense isn’t something to write home about, per NCAA rankings UK is 96 on offense and we’re 98, and this is after we’ve played Bama and UGA. Now defensively they’re 11, so yeah their defense is good but they haven’t played anyone really, they caught UF early if they played now UF would beat them.

Mizzou is the only team left on our schedule that has a top 25 offense but their defense is ranked 98, so yeah.

They’re winnable, but I do think Mizzou might be a harder win than UK.

All the rest of our games are winnable it’s just a matter of if these players want it bad enough, that’s where we’ll winnor lose these games

UK strength is rushing defense and rushing offense. We make our money on passing game and we can stack the box and make Wilson beat us with his arm.

BTW, UK had 18 yards passing against Vandy yesterday on 3 of 8 passing.

To be fair, Vandy could be 6-1, only blowout was to Ga and they have had the lead in every game besides Ga and Ky, and was tied with Ky.
I dont think they re a bad team by any stretch. Just not much different than they have been. Competitive but not taking that next step. Where UK has.

I dont think they re a bad team by any stretch. Just not much different than they have been. Competitive but not taking that next step. Where UK has.
Agree, Vandy just does Vandy things and finds a new way to lose each game.

I don't feel good about Mizzou. Kentucky and Vandy have come back to Earth. While SC will be hard, it's a doable game. I like our chances of winning 3 more games to get back to a bowl.

I hope U.K. is still ranked when we play them. They are in the upper teens now with a UGA loss coming up.

I have a feeling they come down to earth in Neyland.

To be fair, Vandy could be 6-1, only blowout was to Ga and they have had the lead in every game besides Ga and Ky, and was tied with Ky.
... And it also took bonehead coaching at the end of a game for them to be able to beat Tennessee State.

VN Store

Back