Vol Calls?...It's time for Jerry from Bulls Gap!

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I've been looking online and can't find any details. It should be starting this week.

Anyone have any info other than Jerry has been on hold since May?

Does anybody know if Leonard's Losers is still broadcast on college football Saturday mornings? I used to love listening to that show.

Sadly, it is not.

Leonard retired in 1999 and died in 2001. But some other folks kept the show going with "Leonard's nephew" (in reality, no relation) until 2005. That year, it went off the air forever.

At its high point, Leonard's Losers was broadcast on over 1,000 different radio stations, including AFN.

p.s. Leonard was an UGa homer. I still enjoyed listening to him each week.

Sadly, it is not.

Leonard retired in 1999 and died in 2001. But some other folks kept the show going with "Leonard's nephew" (in reality, no relation) until 2005. That year, it went off the air forever.

At its high point, Leonard's Losers was broadcast on over 1,000 different radio stations, including AFN.

I enjoyed listening to him, too!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Sadly, it is not.

I loved his style and delivery. Listened to him him every Saturday. Many times on the drive to Knoxville or while tailgating. RIP Leonard.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
So. . . which one of you guys are gonna start calling in and then telling us about it? I know some of you do already, just won't tell us for some reason.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back