Vol Calls is ON!

Pruitt seems to be getting much more comfortable with this kind of stuff. Seemed more upbeat and confident tonight than usual.

apparently someone asked him to where a power t lapel pin? really? i don't know how they can do these shows w/a straight face.

Pruitt seems to be getting much more comfortable with this kind of stuff. Seemed more upbeat and confident tonight than usual.
The more I hear Jeremy speak, the more I’m confident we have someone who knows what they are doing and is trying hard.

So, Kessling was being his usual self, and brought up the Nigel “faux targeting” call (the one overturned).
Jeremy said the first thing he said to Nigel, “if that’s targeting, then they’ll need to coach me, because you just did it exactly as I coach it” “near shoulder, near leg”, .........
Kessling then went on babbling about how DB’s can’t really tackle with all the focus on new rules implementation.
Kessling; “it’s hard for DB’s to carry out their assignements, and tackle with the rules”
Pruitt ; “No, I don’t believe that Bob” “ Watch every weekend, the great ones get it done”.

I like this guy , hell, I am this guy to some extent, growing up in N. AL (as a bunch of what comes out of his mouth is just plain & simple reality )

Read on 247 that someone claiming to be "Marty from Lake of the Ozarks, MO" called in and name-dropped Wyatt Langmore. Great stuff.

How crap, that is all time if true. Would have taken it to epic if they said "Hopefully Russ Langmore feels the electricity in the air".

How crap, that is all time if true. Would have taken it to epic if they said "Hopefully Russ Langmore feels the electricity in the air".
lol. I'm laughing like a crazy person in my office. It was a great idea, and even more could have been done with it. How about a reference to Jacob Snell being a "big booster" or something like that...

Reactions: MadWorld

VN Store

Back