Vanderbilt @ #14 Kentucky SECN 7:30 PM

Anyone with an eye for football can see that the KY defense is legit.

UT sucks balls this season. Does it mean we will win? Not sure. But come on. Lazy take there.

We’re improving and seem to have a real football coach.

Does that mean we’ll definitely beat UK? No. But I feel better about our chances than I did beginning of the season.

Not to mention, it’s a pain in the ass having Bama on our schedule every year.

UT sucks balls this season. Does it mean we will win? Not sure. But come on. Lazy take there.
We do stink, but I just watched yalls game... good lord I felt like I was watching two children fight it out.. you guys may beat us but it’s kind of sad that this is yalls big year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zues1

How is it a lazy take? Do you honestly think you're winning the East? You're not. And you just said you might not beat us, so apparently you sort of agree.

Reactions: Zues1
We’re improving and seem to have a real football coach.

Does that mean we’ll definitely beat UK? No. But I feel better about our chances than I did beginning of the season.

Not to mention, it’s a pain in the ass having Bama on our schedule every year.

I feel better about our chances of beating UK than UK's chances of beating UGA.

Agree 100%. UK is fools gold. Can't throw well enough to make good teams back off the line of scrimmage. Wilson holds them back IMO.
UK is UK... they aren’t crap... in their best years in football they still aren’t even an afterthought in the grand scheme.

Based on what I saw tonight, I think we beat Ky and Vandy. Neither team looked good and we’ improving.

We do stink, but I just watched yalls game... good lord I felt like I was watching two children fight it out.. you guys may beat us but it’s kind of sad that this is yalls big year.

Vanderbilt made it an ugly boring game and it worked. They let us get 5 yards a play the whole game and had to hope they could get some lucky plays against our defense. But on offense we really sucked. Wilson had zero confidence. The coaches had zero confidence. The early fumbles really messed us up. We played not to lose today and it really showed. Hopefully Wilson finds his mojo that he had against UF or we're gonna get absolutely embarrassed down the stretch.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16

VN Store

Back