UT vs. UGA 330 CBS

NB4 we beat the Gators and half of VN starts thinking we'll whoop the Bulldogs. Stay calm my friends.

Reactions: tbh
well, hopefully, we'll see some points scored by us...don't want to see another 41-0...makes it hard to sleep at night...:D

PS. at least with so many commercials for 3:30 game, I can make up for it...

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh, kind of a meh weekend. i would have thought though that Mullen's return to Starkville would have been enough to pull CBS to pull the trigger on that one. LSU /Ole Miss could be entertaining as well.

oh well. i'm sure Gary D is excited about this match up.

UGA will run the ball and the clock in the second half. It'll be short and sweet. I'll still have time to make the early bird special at Ryan's Steakhouse.

What a bunch sissy ass pansies in this thread! Bring on Georgia! Punch em in the mouth! The VOLS can upset the leg humpers, it may not be likely, but upsets do happen! GO BIG F*%$ IN ORANGE!

Nah.

One thing that's become obvious from the first 3 games it that Pruitt is going to run a much slower paced offense. Butch Jones's HUNH offense with 3-and-outs that constantly put our defense on the field exhausted were a major reason for the blowouts.

I don't think we'll win, but our D will look better this year simply by virtue of not being completely exhausted every possession.
I’m with you Skeletor. It’ll be better than last year. Something like 37-13. Let’s worry about this week though.

Please keep this epic butt kicking off national tv. Tennessee can't hang with a supposedly worse team in Florida, much less the cream of the crop Georgia.

VN Store

Back