UT Quarterback Touchdown Passes after 2 Games:

So after 2 games, Guarantano is completing 71 percent of his passes. Way to go JG! Keep it up!

If JG did not short throw deep balls, he would have at least 2 more TD's. MC and JP in the ETSU game to be more specific. His ceiling may be higher, but KC actually gives us the best chance to win. JG is no Dobbs. He is not taking off and running with the ball.

If JG did not short throw deep balls, he would have at least 2 more TD's. MC and JP in the ETSU game to be more specific. His ceiling may be higher, but KC actually gives us the best chance to win. JG is no Dobbs. He is not taking off and running with the ball.

You base your Chryst argument on three throws against a team that was already crushed?

It's way too premature to say KC gives the Vols the best chance to win, don’t you think Pruitt and the coaches want to win, or are you the only one?

No he doesn’t. But you keep doing you.

Keller’s stats came from facing a high school team in the 2nd half. JG at least faced a top 15 team to get his

Well JG played against the same crushed team, and he shorted the deep ball. If you did not see it, you may need to get your eyes checked.

I saw his throws. I want to know where you saw Chryst make those throws. His touchdown was a wide open 15-20 yard sideline throw, and Murphy did the rest. His others were short throws. He also hasn't taken the beating the Oline has let JG take. If you think the coaches are starting the Qb that doesn't give us the best chance to win, you need to get your noggin checked.

Has he ever won a game with his arm? He has 5 TD's in what, 11 starts?
Don't really think it's fair to judge on last year's dysfunctional "Scott/CBJ" offense, and given 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Basically same personnel as LY seems to at least have more purpose and execution, vs LY train wreck, chickens with heads cut off offense. I like what I've seen so far from JG. When he's given time to throw, he's extremely accurate on most all throws. TD's will come, and no turn overs is huge...it's what will beat teams like UF, accomplishing Pruitt's goal so far of "ending each possession with a kick".

Reactions: feathersax
I saw his throws. I want to know where you saw Chryst make those throws. His touchdown was a wide open 15-20 yard sideline throw, and Murphy did the rest. His others were short throws. He also hasn't taken the beating the Oline has let JG take. If you think the coaches are starting the Qb that doesn't give us the best chance to win, you need to get your noggin checked.

was it the same oline or a different oline? Did JM have to slow down and wait on KC ball like JP or MC had to for JG? You pissing in the wind for no reason.

Lets play apples to apples kids......

Chryst lifetime production, Ive take the liberty of highlighting his most "complete" season, with a 133 rating, 10/2 ratio and the team went 10-3:
1536927627311.png

JG
1536927583696.png

reason for edit: spelling

VN Store

Back