UT Nationally Valid AGAIN! Pruitt is MORE than we asked for!

We should be ranked NOW.
We're better than Auburn, UCF, Notre Dame, and Kentucky.
they_see_me_trollin___by_stormx6-d5s11i8.jpg

Reactions: 508mikey
Way too early to get excided. Beating Auburn was a good start and we needed it badly.
It is too early to start crowing. Our fans are desperate for some wins.

Head Coach Jeremy Pruitt just completed the most rapid turnaround of a program in football history. I had my doubts and secretly hoped for other big name coaches. It took Meyers, Saban, and others much longer than the 6 games this man needed to get back on the college football map. Even Pruitt himself thought it would take longer! I hoped for Frost but he is 0-6 in a WEAK conference.

Two thoughts:
1. It feels good to be a national power again
2. I wish we could play Florida again since the turnaround

Please put the gun down and put the horses back in the Barn. Pretty much in that order.

Figure out which teams remaining on our schedule are beatable. UA is physical and this game could determine how the rest of the season goes based on how well we come out of this.

We need 3 wins. Charlotte (H), AL (H), USCe (A), Missouri (H), Kentucky (H), Vanderbilt (N).

This is a doable -- 6 wins

In fairness the staff must have seen something on Auburn’s Secondary because they practiced back shoulder throws the whole two weeks.

We weren’t practicing back shoulder throws before that. So I think you should re-evaluate your statement about the Wide Receivers. Those weren’t lucky catches. They were planned.

I didn’t say they were lucky.
I said they were winning the jump balls.
The WRs wanted to make plays and did.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back