Urban Meyer Is a Dirt Bag!

wmcovol

SOB has 9 lives. Hes had numerous character issues around his program that would get most coaches fired. The Hernandez issue at UF just being one. Now, hes had a known domestic abuser on his staff since Florida.

That OSU staff is full of questionable characters but they dont cheat? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The interesting reporting about this is that Smith interviewed for multiple jobs this offseason at Meyer's request. It seems to me he was fired not because of the two incidents, but because they became known publicly, and tried to quietly find him another job this offseason.

Urban claiming this morning he knew about the 2009 arrest but not the 2015 one.

Reactions: 2 people
Urban Meyer says decision to fire assistant Zach Smith was 'very tough call'

I'm pulling the soap box out again so apologizing ahead of the rant.

IMHO, this man needs to be fired! The amount of criminals he had at UF and were allowed to play or him employing the likes of Greg Schiano and Zach Smith, both of those coaches have HUGE and I mean huge baggage.

After numerous articles that are now surfacing, he encouraged both to seek employment else where while he allowed them to remain on staff.

I'm not going to judge him because the judgement he will receive (by the upmost highest authority) and with his decisions will be judged in a manner this man will not enjoy. I will offer Urban this, "Drink plenty of ice water because you're not getting any where you're heading"!

The fact that Urban knew about all the problems both Schiano and Smith had and still kept them on his staff screams he has no moral fiber at all.

Smith has had a long history with Urban and has followed him to every coaching job save Urban's supposed heart condition. IMHO this dirt bag, and I'm being nice, saw the writing on the wall at UF and dropped them like a hot potato.

I for one hope if OSU doesn't fire him for cause, the NCAA steps in and nails this dirt bag, slime ball, and scum bag for allowing these three men to enter homes to recruit young to come to school so there they can mold them into men. Are you kidding me?????

We all saw the thugs he recruited during his time at UF and turning his back on Aaron Hernandez's antics while attending UF shows how low this man will stoop to win. With saying that, If I had a head coach that conducted his program in this manner, I would choose to never support that program and would enjoy water polo on ESPN when and if it was shown.

It's sad when a man of his fiber is charged to mold young men. If I was a parent who had a child fortunate enough to get an offer from OSU, I would slam the door in their face and immediately request they leave my dwelling.

Urban should be fired IMHO...... But his judgement will be harsh and his suffering will be long. To allow a man that beat his pregnant wife to stay on your staff is reprehensible. He is no role model for his children, young fans, or for a fan base that has a win at all costs attitude.

Sorry for so long didn't read members!

Last edited:
sort of an overreaction to me

My take? Or do you just adhere with wife beaters and coaches who witness children being molested and never speaking up and keeping their mouth shut instead of coming forward and outing these vultures.Overreaction, really, put yourself in the parents place in both of these incidents and then tell me I'm overreacting. When both of these situations came to light if Urban Meyer had an ounce of morale's would have fired them on the spot. IMHO you are part of the problem of the win at all costs attitudes. If I ruffled any feathers of readers so be it but I stand by my convictions.

Hate to say this but if Smith would have beat my pregnant daughter I'd be in the electric chair and have no regrets.......NONE. Overreaction? You need to get a clue sir!

UM has had his fair share of thugs and punks play for him. A lot of schools have had their fair share as well. Often times you are not going to find a great football player this is a choir boy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back