Unofficial VN NFL FFL (YAHOO)

Finished 6th in regular season. Worst I can finish is 2nd

My other league I'm 15-0...and lost to the 4 seed in the 1st round.

Got a question for our group: have any of you used sleeper.com for your league. My son’s league is switching to it next season. got some favorable reviews compared to espn and yahoo (but nothing compared to cbs). I’m wondering if it has a feature to download ie free agents.

Got a question for our group: have any of you used sleeper.com for your league. My son’s league is switching to it next season. got some favorable reviews compared to espn and yahoo (but nothing compared to cbs). I’m wondering if it has a feature to download ie free agents.
I haven't, the fantasy football podcast i listen to uses it for their leagues and seem to like it.

I used it this year. Pretty darn good. I’m not a fan of yahoo.

I think Sleeper is better for Dynasty/Keeper leagues. I’ve been tempted to move a dynasty league over there, but the rest of the league is so comfortable with ESPN, they don’t want to change.

VN Store

Back