UK vs UF (no one beats UK 31 times and gets away with it)

I’m upset.
I’m pissed off.

I’m drunk.

I want a coach that would take the number 2 team in the country down to the wire and lose going for the 2 pt conversion with 2 and 3 star talent. Don’t get me wrong. I’m still a Mullen supporter. But, I m not sure he’s the upper echelon, the cream of the crop, the upper tier.

A coach that loses to a team with 2 and 3 star talent, while running 4 and 5 star talent all Over the field, even if it’s only his second game, has an uphill battle from this point forward.

I’m used to losing now. I expect to lose now.
I’m too emotionally involved. I’ve watched this for too long. I’m not a newbie either.
I was here in 1980 and beyond.

Tonight.
Was ********.

From Swamp Gas, too busy laughing.

Ruining the biggest winning streak in the nation is significantly bad. It's Dooleyesque.

Meh, he's still using McElwain's players and they should have lost last year. If he loses to UK next year, then I'd be worried.

2nd half UK is the best UK. Dominated on the ground. Made just enough plays defensively. We're not gonna run anyone over, but if we limit mistakes I think we can hang with anyone in the SEC not named UGA.

Turns out these guys were right...

283rwg.jpg

Congrats Cats, the weight has been lifted, go celebrate.
(Kentucky didn't Kentucky tonight)

Not by a mile. Right before the kick six, I said, out loud, "what have they got to lose?" Turns out it was the whole season.
The best thing about that was the statement about Saban Standard Time. Set your watch back 6 seconds.

VN Store

Back