UFC Thread

Can Dana White trust to put Khabib on a big card again? He's burned him in the past missing weight and then this fiasco tonight

Can Dana White trust to put Khabib on a big card again? He's burned him in the past missing weight and then this fiasco tonight

He seems to have the weight issue fixed, and Dana will just use this,to promote his next fight like he did the dolly toss.

And no I'm not condoning what those 3 idiots did, but CMG definitely sucker punched that guy. **** show all around.

Looks like he connected, then Khabibs guys rushed in. Still if Khabib doesn't act like a,lunatic nothing happens.
Yeah thats the biggest issue for me if Khabib acts like a champion and ignores it, he would've gained respect from the fans gotten his belt and nothing would've happened. Instead he decided to act like the thug he is.

Conor implied he would have killed Khabib had he been given a chance. But Khabib is a true crazy man and remembers that kind of crap. I don't blame him for confronting Danis.

The sad part is that the Nevada Commission is 100% going to ignore everything that led up to this and hit Khabib hard. But in the grand scheme of things you don't go as far as Conor did and then get absolved of all instigation or blame. Conor wanted a street fight and then we seemed surprised when Khabibs friends obliged.

I love the Twitter defense I'm seeing, "CMG talks and acts like that to everyone he fights, Khabib should know it's part of the fight game" The **** out of here, not all dudes are wired the same, Conor poked the wrong bear.

Dana loves last night.

We are all there to see fights and we got to see extra fighting. We all won, IMO

100% he can fake outrage, but he knows this amps up a second fight 50 fold. Which is a joke that a rematch is even being discussed right now. Khabib V Tony and Lee V CMG, then go from there. IMO

VN Store

Back