UFC Thread

Cody is so stupid. Didn't learn his lesson from the first fight.
Agreed. He has totally abandoned what won him the Cruz fight and the belt in the first place. Way too emotional and imprecise with his striking against an elite-level striker like TJ. Don’t know if we’ll ever see him return to form after this...

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
I mean the guy replacing him as champ has 1 finish in his last 9 wins, not exactly riveting performances. I'd watch MM over him 10 out of 10 chances.

I mean the guy replacing him as champ has 1 finish in his last 9 wins, not exactly riveting performances. I'd watch MM over him 10 out of 10 chances.

Being the smallest weight class, you're not going to see as many KO's. The pacing of MM fights is always good and he is an all-around MMAer.

He ****ed up last night by not chopping the legs more.

As for the weight class being weak, I am always skeptical when people say this about dominant champs...you could basically say this about anybody who has a long run. Bones caught a lot of greats on the tail ends of their primes. GSP and Silva both faced their share of scrubs, but this is what happens when you beat all the top guys in your class. Guys who don't really belong near the top eventually get their shot.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Also, do we see Cejudo vs TJ?

I don't think so. I think we get MM/Cejudo III and TJ/Cruz II, then probably MM vs TJ

MM said last night he thinks he tore his right LCL and broke his right foot. May be why he laid off the kicks, LOL

Honestly, I think TJ is a bad matchup for MM or Cejudo. Too big and strong for either of them and can outstrike either one, IMHO.

Yeah, Cejudo has no chance but TJ's one weakness is speed. That's how Cruz beat him. Cody was fast enough to beat him but he tried to brawl. I think MM would give him a good fight.

I just appreciate people that legitimately give no ****s. Plus I love that they slap people, so disrespectful.
Those cats are representing their hood still. Stockton is right up there with a third world country. He never changed after making a ton of money. That’s actually very commendable

Reactions: BadJerry20
Those cats are representing their hood still. Stockton is right up there with a third world country. He never changed after making a ton of money. That’s actually very commendable
Hey, have you seen the draft dates for our fantasy leagues? They good with you?

Is anyone watching UFC Fight Night on FS2?

This Sandhagen vs Alcantara fight might be the craziest fight I’ve ever seen

VN Store

Back