UCF

BIG BOI 23

Hasn’t missed a beat since losing Frost

That offense is still really good and they keep climbing the polls it’s been a steady but long 2 season climb lol they haven’t lost in like 20 games or something

Highly unlikely they make it to playoff but I hope they get the chance to play one of the teams that get left out in bowl game at least

Haven't missed a beat. Hate to make the cliched statement, but it is true...they also haven't played a soul. Their opponents have a combined record of 10-19 and that includes a terrible FCS school. I know the retort is "Alabama hasn't played anybody either" but at least Alabama's opponents are a combined 16-18 and they've played at least one good team (A&M).

I'd love to see 2017 - ? UCF in a Power 5 conference and see how they'd do, but they aren't. They are 18-0 since the start of last year but they've only played about 3 games they had any chance of losing.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
They need to hope Cincy and USF keep winning, so at the least if they win out they would have 2 wins over ranked opponents. Probably won't be enough but they are 10th right now and right now seems like they'd have a better argument this year than last and are set up a bit better. Plus they might get more consideration this year considering.

Haven't missed a beat. Hate to make the cliched statement, but it is true...they also haven't played a soul. Their opponents have a combined record of 10-19 and that includes a terrible FCS school. I know the retort is "Alabama hasn't played anybody either" but at least Alabama's opponents are a combined 16-18 and they've played at least one good team (A&M).

I'd love to see 2017 - ? UCF in a Power 5 conference and see how they'd do, but they aren't. They are 18-0 since the start of last year but they've only played about 3 games they had any chance of losing.
They would be competing quickly in a P5 conference because that alone would make it easier to recruit all those 4* and 5* recruits right there in their back yard.

Florida v. UCF in the Citrus would be a very intriguing matchup.

If it wasn't being used as one of the two playoff sites this year, personally I'd rather see them in an Orange Bowl matchup. Should be decent weather at that time of year, chances for a good crowd from both schools, no ****** traffic like you'd get from a Peach Bowl trip in Atlanta, and no figuring out how to take home a 200+ pound statue like the Fiesta Bowl.

VN Store

Back