TV Teddy not reffing

Bye Teddy, don't let the door hit you in your pompous ass on the way out. Your fifteen minutes of fame is all used up several times over, and was never worth watching anyway.

Teddy not being involved makes this year's tournament instantly more watchable. Don't be so brief about considering retirement. Chuck E Cheese is hiring security guards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know who the bald headed white guy who worked our games in the recent tourney but he is just as bad as TV. GW could not even fart without that dude calling a foul. Must be the foul odor i guess.

Brian Shey. I mentioned this in another thread- he and Bruce Benedict were part of the crew that ejected Pearl against Charleston in 2011. It was just a horrendously officiated game. He needs the Al Matthews treatment from Fulmer.

Captain Obvious here...Teddy may be the worst I’ve seen EVER....ALWAYS effected the flow of the game...

I personally do not like watching games where he is officiating, but if he apologized and made things right, I don't see where he shouldn't be allowed to officiate in the tournament. At the very least give him some low profile games such as the play-in games to tie him over. The one memory I remember about him is the when he threw Bobby Knight out of a game at Indiana, and Knight walked right past him on the way out with a look I will never forget. He wanted to tear Valentine a new one.

What he did should be part of his evaluation for the yr. I take it that other officials scored higher. Kinda like how the teams are chosen. Based upon the entirety of his work this year he didn't qualify.

I personally do not like watching games where he is officiating, but if he apologized and made things right, I don't see where he shouldn't be allowed to officiate in the tournament. At the very least give him some low profile games such as the play-in games to tie him over. The one memory I remember about him is the when he threw Bobby Knight out of a game at Indiana, and Knight walked right past him on the way out with a look I will never forget. He wanted to tear Valentine a new one.

To Hell with Teddy. As someone else said about referees, there is no need for their names to be mentioned during the course of the game. They need to be unseen. I don't care if he apologized; he has a long history of drawing attention to himself, and has shown no signs of growing out of it. He should have been booted long ago, and I am glad somebody grew a pair.

If he wants to be famous, let him act in a sitcom. If he wants attention during a sporting event, let him join the WWE. If he continues to officiate, I would hope a Barney Fife impersonator follows him wherever he goes. And when he starts acting stupid, he comes out screaming, "Nip it! Nip it in the BUD!" His 5h1t show has gotten old. Time to find someone we don't know to take over.

Last edited:
What he did should be part of his evaluation for the yr. I take it that other officials scored higher. Kinda like how the teams are chosen. Based upon the entirety of his work this year he didn't qualify.

I take it they got fed up with his immature actions. He didn't qualify based on his behavior. In fact, the article pretty much made that clear.

Getting him out ASAP send a message to other jugheads that aspire to officiate; take your temper tantrums somewhere else. It is no longer acceptable, and you can be replaced. I hope it's permanent.

Reactions: 1 person
Sugar Shorts Valentine is the worst. Glad he and his theatrics won’t get a chance to taint this tournament.

VN Store

Back