TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

CHRISTOPHER STEELE TOLD DOJ’S BRUCE OHR HE WAS ‘AFRAID THEY WILL BE EXPOSED’ AFTER COMEY’S FIRING

Dossier author Christopher Steele told Justice Department official Bruce Ohr after James Comey’s firing last year that he was “afraid they will be exposed.”

What exactly Steele was concerned about having exposed after Comey’s May 9, 2017 firing is not made clear in Ohr’s notes, which were reported by Fox News.

The text message is part of a trove of emails, text messages and handwritten notes that the Justice Department has provided to Congress as part of an investigation into the government’s handling of the Steele dossier.

Steele told Ohr in a May 10, 2017 phone call that he was “very concerned abt Comey’s firing — afraid they will be exposed,” according to Fox.

Steele first reached out to Ohr in January 2016 seeking help for a Russian oligarch named Oleg Deripaska. Text messages and emails suggest that the former MI6 officer lobbied Ohr to keep an eye on the status of negotiations between Deripasksa and the U.S. government for the billionaire’s visa. Deripaska is a close ally of Vladimir Putin’s. He has also worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. (RELATED: Emails Show Christopher Steele Lobbied DOJ Official On Behalf Of Putin-Linked Oligarch)

Christopher Steele Told DOJ’s Bruce Ohr He Was ‘Afraid They Will Be Exposed’ After Comey’s Firing

Graham rips FBI for briefing Feinstein on alleged Chinese spy, but keeping Trump in dark on Russians

Sen. Lindsey Graham ripped the FBI this week over an alleged double standard in how the bureau handled a suspected Chinese spy on Sen. Dianne Feinstein's staff versus how it handled Russian contacts with Trump campaign advisers years later.

As revealed in recent press reports, the FBI briefed the Democratic senator about the alleged Chinese spy, who was then removed from her office.

By contrast, the bureau seemingly kept then-candidate Donald Trump in the dark on the Russia suspicions -- launching a case that would later be taken over by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Graham rips FBI for briefing Feinstein on alleged Chinese spy, but keeping Trump in dark on Russians

You implied that it was shameful that Clinton referred to Byrd as a mentor, no? "Not sure how she got away with it", you said.

She "got away with it" because Byrd denounced his transgressions and spent 4+ decades fighting for the Civil Rights of those who he wronged.

All of the rest of your chirping is just noise.

You whiffed, deal with it.

As promised, your deflection from septic lilreb. Byrd knew nationally he would never make it espousing kkk rhetoric. In order to feather his nest he needed to stop with the racist schtick. Reparations for "those he harmed" were not altruistic. It was all about Byrd. To say otherwise is disingenuous or more pointedly a lie.
He was Hillary's mentor. How many stances has she changed? Saying something to private bank groups then espousing a different view to the public. But Byrd worries me less than Saul alinsky as a mentor. Hillary just gushed over him. Her comments play that out plus a few published letters to Saul. You know who he is septic, without a doubt.
Need to go shower now. I get this after talking about kankles.

Reactions: Grand Vol
CHRISTOPHER STEELE TOLD DOJ’S BRUCE OHR HE WAS ‘AFRAID THEY WILL BE EXPOSED’ AFTER COMEY’S FIRING

Dossier author Christopher Steele told Justice Department official Bruce Ohr after James Comey’s firing last year that he was “afraid they will be exposed.”

What exactly Steele was concerned about having exposed after Comey’s May 9, 2017 firing is not made clear in Ohr’s notes, which were reported by Fox News.

The text message is part of a trove of emails, text messages and handwritten notes that the Justice Department has provided to Congress as part of an investigation into the government’s handling of the Steele dossier.

Steele told Ohr in a May 10, 2017 phone call that he was “very concerned abt Comey’s firing — afraid they will be exposed,” according to Fox.

Steele first reached out to Ohr in January 2016 seeking help for a Russian oligarch named Oleg Deripaska. Text messages and emails suggest that the former MI6 officer lobbied Ohr to keep an eye on the status of negotiations between Deripasksa and the U.S. government for the billionaire’s visa. Deripaska is a close ally of Vladimir Putin’s. He has also worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. (RELATED: Emails Show Christopher Steele Lobbied DOJ Official On Behalf Of Putin-Linked Oligarch)

Christopher Steele Told DOJ’s Bruce Ohr He Was ‘Afraid They Will Be Exposed’ After Comey’s Firing

How many dominoes have to fall before they call it a soft coup? Hope sessions, Huber and Horowitz canceled their vacations.

Reactions: Matt2496
Bless his heart. Still having difficulty spelling counsel.

Meanwwhile, over in Moscow with his handlers....They are getting impatient.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/ru...will-last-term-doesnt-extinguish-russophobia/

Raw story ? WTH are you liberals on some kind of lefty news mailing list ? Lol . You left out how huffpost has breaking news of Trump kicking a small child’s kitten , Vox headline story of Trump only buying bath tubs made in Russia to to remodel mar a lago with and vanity fairs exclusive of Trumps childhood where he would throw firecrackers on helpless old women that can’t defend themselves .

Raw story ? WTH are you liberals on some kind of lefty news mailing list ? Lol . You left out how huffpost has breaking news of Trump kicking a small child’s kitten , Vox headline story of Trump only buying bath tubs made in Russia to to remodel mar a lago with and vanity fairs exclusive of Trumps childhood where he would throw firecrackers on helpless old women that can’t defend themselves .
The tweet by the oligarch is fact, you dullard. Pick your chosen source, the message doesn't change. Good Lord, you're truly mentally diminished.

Last edited:
The tweet by the oligarch is fact, you dullard. Pick your chosen source, the message doesn't change. Good Lord, you're truly mentally diminished.[/QU
The tweet by the oligarch is fact, you dullard. Pick your chosen source, the message doesn't change. Good Lord, you're truly mentally diminished.

Calm down skippy I didn’t say that some Russian didn’t tweet . I asked were you on some left mailing list because of the media outlet you used . Try to read slower and take deep breaths .

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Are you having difficulty with the quote function?
It's in my twitter feed. Why do you care where I get my news? Weird.

As promised, your deflection from septic lilreb. Byrd knew nationally he would never make it espousing kkk rhetoric. In order to feather his nest he needed to stop with the racist schtick. Reparations for "those he harmed" were not altruistic. It was all about Byrd. To say otherwise is disingenuous or more pointedly a lie.
He was Hillary's mentor. How many stances has she changed? Saying something to private bank groups then espousing a different view to the public. But Byrd worries me less than Saul alinsky as a mentor. Hillary just gushed over him. Her comments play that out plus a few published letters to Saul. You know who he is septic, without a doubt.
Need to go shower now. I get this after talking about kankles.

I'm not sure how you managed to infer a deflection to a direct answer to his question.

The NAACP would wholly disagree with your assertion that his decades of Civil Rights dedication were "disingenuous or a lie."

We need more racists like Byrd.

VN Store

Back