Trump says US will institute tariffs on steel and aluminum imports next week

How could this be? We were told by "the most honest POTUS ever" that trade wars are easy to win. So many here on VN assured us that China needs us more than we need them.

Does Bryan with a y have graphs and charts of it not having an affect on China or nah ?

Does Bryan with a y have graphs and charts of it not having an affect on China or nah ?

The " symbol indicated that Bryan was quoting someone else. You can google the quote if you want to know more. My guess is that you don't want to know more.

Last edited:

“Depressed prices on farm goods such as corn, dairy and soybeans are also likely leading to a spike in Chapter 12 filings, according to the report. China has also largely closed its market to U.S. soybeans amid the fight over trade.”

“Depressed prices on farm goods such as corn, dairy and soybeans are also likely leading to a spike in Chapter 12 filings, according to the report. China has also largely closed its market to U.S. soybeans amid the fight over trade.”

Misleading post as it pertains to Trump

Thanks obama.

Reactions: T-TownVol
I don't doubt that Obama did something that hurt farmers, but I am curious on specifics?
Well considering bankruptcies started under his watch...,
Why were you not on that? Coincidental that you start after Trump is president....

Do you know how many farms there are in the mid-west?

What are you talking about?

I don’t recall your rants over farming under the obama administration when bankruptcies were on the rise.

But unlike you, I don’t blame obama or trump.
There are a lot of factors that go in to farming. Especially in the Midwest and weather patterns along with farmers who don’t insure their crops.

I don’t recall your rants over farming under the obama administration when bankruptcies were on the rise.

There are a lot of factors that go in to farming. Especially in the Midwest and weather patterns along with farmers who don’t insure their crops.

I haven't been ranting about bankruptcies under Trump either. What are you smoking? I haven't even commented on it.

Huff will pull a post out of his ass from 2008 that says otherwise.

I haven't been ranting about bankruptcies under Trump either. What are you smoking? I haven't even commented on it.

Well no ****. But you quoted my post interjecting yourself in the conversation.

You asked and I answered. Then you play stupid.

I don’t think I’m the one smoking something.

VN Store

Back