Top 25 Coaches Poll released

Texas is a team who always gets the benefit of the doubt.

I doubt Auburn has a good enough season to end where they are.

kinda shocked they have USC that low. seems like they have all the pieces outside of QB.

I'm surprised South Carolina wasn't ranked even though i don't think they will do any better than 7-5. Here's South Carolina's promotional poster they just put out for the 2018 season:rolleyes:DjnTKLxU0AEd7zU.jpg

Miami seems a bit high. Also FSU, WVU, and Texas at 19-21 is higher than I would've had them coming off of 7-6 seasons. Then again, when I look at the others receiving votes category I don't see anyone I would replace them with, so I guess it's about right.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
Miami seems a bit high. Also FSU, WVU, and Texas at 19-21 is higher than I would've had them coming off of 7-6 seasons. Then again, when I look at the others receiving votes category I don't see anyone I would replace them with, so I guess it's about right.
I know its just the preseason and I am sure it will change, but I remember when it used to be the opposite. so many good teams it was hard to get everyone ranked. now its like just take whoever.

I don't see how West Virginia finishes in the top 25. I started looking at them because they play you guys in the opener. Their defensive depth chart looks incredibly thin and not very talented. The offense may be pretty good, but they'll need to score a whole lot of points to have a good season.

VN Store

Back