Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six" and "Without Remorse"

carlos86

Michael B. Jordan to star as John Clark in Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six" and "Without Remorse". I really hope this leads to movies about the Jack Ryan in the Tom Clancey books and not Netflix Jack Ryan.

Michael B. Jordan to star as John Clark in Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six" and "Without Remorse". I really hope this leads to movies about the Jack Ryan in the Tom Clancey books and not Netflix Jack Ryan.

Jack Ryan is on Amazon Prime...and badazz!

Reactions: chatsworth_vol
Reading more into this, I don't know about the casting. The race change doesn't bother me. Yeah Clark/Kelly was always a white Irish-American, but times change and I think they can easily make it work with a black John Clark. Nothing about the book versions ancestry really has much bearing on the story. I think Jordan can pull off a "Without Remorse" Clark well, but a "Rainbow 6" Clark is in his mid/late 50's. He's retired from CIA and off to his sunset assignment starting R6. Hell half time the book is showing his PoV he's feeling "to old for this crap". I just don't see Jordan being able to "sell" that believability.

Reading more into this, I don't know about the casting. The race change doesn't bother me. Yeah Clark/Kelly was always a white Irish-American, but times change and I think they can easily make it work with a black John Clark. Nothing about the book versions ancestry really has much bearing on the story. I think Jordan can pull off a "Without Remorse" Clark well, but a "Rainbow 6" Clark is in his mid/late 50's. He's retired from CIA and off to his sunset assignment starting R6. Hell half time the book is showing his PoV he's feeling "to old for this crap". I just don't see Jordan being able to "sell" that believability.
They’ll prolly go less Murtaugh with that.

VN Store

Back