Toby Keith 1961-2024

I watched this interview just a few days ago

It was apparent he was on death's door. He didn't call himself a cancer survivor or claim that he'd beaten the disease. He was clear that he was still undergoing treatment and he looked more like present day Willie Nelson than himself

Sad way to go for sure but I love the fight he gave. I'm not a big country guy but I like a lot of his stuff. One of the entertainment industry's good guys

It was apparent he was on death's door. He didn't call himself a cancer survivor or claim that he'd beaten the disease. He was clear that he was still undergoing treatment and he looked more like present day Willie Nelson than himself

Sad way to go for sure but I love the fight he gave. I'm not a big country guy but I like a lot of his stuff. One of the entertainment industry's good guys

Cool story about Clint Eastwood and that song. I knew he wrote it for him but I didn't know any details. I hear it differently now.

Very sad. He seemed like a good guy

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back