'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

Ok? Jackson certainly has more potential, but Jefferson was the best WR in the state last year against the best comp in the state last year. He was a year older too. Was Sparks better than Jefferson bc of rankings???
I wasn't talking about Sparks.

And honestly I was just stating my opinion about Jackson before 😴.

I respect Charles Powers opinion.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Tennessee is at the top for Memphis wide receiver Radarious Jackson right now as his stock continues to rise. He plans to see several schools this spring, as Ole Miss and others are swinging hard at the fast-rising four-star. He will be back to campus the first week in April, then take a June official visit with the Vols, before making a decision ahead of his senior season.
The Vols would love to land the in-state trio of Jackson, Joakim Dodson, and Cameron Sparks in this class, and add one of the likes of Ffrench, Caleb Cunningham or Travis Smith to the position group as well. Cunningham and Smith will be in town in April.
-VQ

I said in another thread that he’s at least a top 150 player before the rerankings. I think he’s still underrated. He’s at least a high end 4 star imo. There aren’t many WR I want in our class more than him. If juke stick was a person….
He's already top 100 on On3...

IMG_6343.jpeg

89 three star initial ranking by 247.

They used to be good at this.

With Utley off the board, this is my biggest in-state want. Think it’s the staff’s too
Same, he’s ridiculous with the ball in his hands…reminds me of Cordarelle Patterson a little. But he’s got great ball skills as well on both offense and defense.

I’m over at a BBQ with this kid and his Dad right now. I didn’t like their response to me telling him he needs to go to Tennessee

His Dad talked more about it. He don’t want to tell me what schools he favoring but he said TN is one of the top schools. But the kid basically dismissed me when I said he need to go to TN

VN Store

Back