'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

Rumor is he wants to jump in the boat but the staff is waiting to see how 247 ranks him before giving the green light.
Oh please, this staff takes and offers who they want when they want. Maybe you were just joking and didn’t use the blue font. They don’t wait on 247 to rank them. That is so rich horse hockey. GBO! He is a take all day long and they know it!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Oh please, this staff takes and offers who they want when they want. Maybe you were just joking and didn’t use the blue font. They don’t wait on 247 to rank them. That is so rich horse hockey. GBO! He is a take all day long and they know it!
Didn’t think that needed blue font, guess I was wrong.

Wonder if freak can get a group discount on sarcasm calibration for volnation?

Hi! Would you be interested in hearing about opportunities to invest in your very own timeshare?

Reactions: LaagerVol
Didn’t think that needed blue font, guess I was wrong.

Wonder if freak can get a group discount on sarcasm calibration for volnation?
I said maybe you were joking and didn’t use blue font. I was busy when I read your post. You never know on here so folks post some crazy thoughts sometimes. I should have read back a little more and I would have known. I love good sarcasm. I apologize. GBO

Last edited:
Hi! Would you be interested in hearing about opportunities to invest in your very own timeshare?
I love sarcasm, as I explained I got caught in a quick look without reading earlier post. I have read enough stupid stuff on here to never be surprised but I should have looked. I apologized, you keep your timeshares though.😆🤣😆

I said maybe you were joking and didn’t use blue font. I was busy when I read your post. You never know on here so folks post some crazy thoughts sometimes. I should have read back a little more and I would have known. I love good sarcasm. I apologize. GBO
I was just having fun my man. No apology necessary.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back