'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Visiting this weekend and his recruitment is blowing up. Multiple recent P5 offers.

Last edited:
Jackson's a dynamic 2-way player for Sheffield who's been offered by Mississippi State, Colorado, and Oregon over the past week. He's put up some impressive numbers through 8 games:
* Passing: 8 of 14 for 228 yards & 4 TDs
* Receiving: 24 catches for 536 yards & 9 TDs
* Rushing: 51 carries for 647 yards (12.7 ypc) & 8 TDs
* Defense: 45 tackles & 6 INTs (1 for TD)
* Special teams: 4 KO returns for 121 yards, 4 punt returns for 143 yards including an 89-yard TD

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/10/12/tennessee-high-school-football-memphis-deion-sanders-colorado-recruiting-radarious-jackson/71007391007/

Jackson's a dynamic 2-way player for Sheffield who's been offered by Mississippi State, Colorado, and Oregon over the past week. He's put up some impressive numbers through 8 games:
* Passing: 8 of 14 for 228 yards & 4 TDs
* Receiving: 24 catches for 536 yards & 9 TDs
* Rushing: 51 carries for 647 yards (12.7 ypc) & 8 TDs
* Defense: 45 tackles & 6 INTs (1 for TD)
* Special teams: 4 KO returns for 121 yards, 4 punt returns for 143 yards including an 89-yard TD

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2023/10/12/tennessee-high-school-football-memphis-deion-sanders-colorado-recruiting-radarious-jackson/71007391007/

This kid is putting up video game numbers.

Memphis hard area to recuit for Vols... more of a Mississippi or Arkansas ... territory...maybe CJH can reel him in...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
“It was a good atmosphere. They had a tough loss. It was a good game, though.”

“I like their offense,” “I like how they move the ball around, pass it — a balanced team.”

Jackson said he’s already hearing from Tennessee “on a daily basis,”

“(They were) telling me that they could use me,” “They want to get me back up here.”

“I like the team. I like how they move around and stuff.”

He said he doesn’t expect to announce a commitment until “maybe in the spring.”

Reactions: Orange.
“It was a good atmosphere. They had a tough loss. It was a good game, though.”

“I like their offense,” “I like how they move the ball around, pass it — a balanced team.”

Jackson said he’s already hearing from Tennessee “on a daily basis,”

“(They were) telling me that they could use me,” “They want to get me back up here.”

“I like the team. I like how they move around and stuff.”

He said he doesn’t expect to announce a commitment until “maybe in the spring.”
this 25 class HAS the potential to be a once airy decade class, with el gigante - Radarious- El Capitan - Macintyre- and 'Big' Utley. all huge positions of need

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If this kid played at Baylor THIS season he would have been their best player.

Reminds of Johntay Cook out of DeSoto, TX from the 2023 class.
Except heś more versatile.

This dude is the best prospect in Tennessee from what I can see. I cant remember a WR from Tennessee having this much play making ability.

Yeah I would take this kid over Sparks, Jefferson, Knight, GMAC.

The way he gets up to top speed in 3 steps after changing direction is rare.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back