'19 TN TE Cormontae Hamilton (OSU Commit)

I know right... cause Crystal Balls are like... accurate and stuff

Hell, he's prolly just coming to eat... Mmmmm... TN BBQ :)

Oh I know how reliable cbs usually are from people but also know that a Callahan cb is different , he doesn’t normally give it unless it’s as close to a done deal as it can be . I completely agree on the TN. bbq though , there’s a reason why You get your bbq and cornbread from the south 😉

Reactions: 1 person
Not just a blocker, it seems...

[twitter]1017535771107094529[/twitter]
[twitter]1017761949415768065[/twitter]

Kid caught a TD on Cane Ridge in the playoff last year where he got behind the secondary. I was like wow this kid is special... BIG AND FAST!!

Reactions: 1 person
I see why they are thinking more TE now. He is getting larger. It’ll be interesting to see him progress this year.

IN HIS OWN WORDS…

"I'm sitting down with my mom trying to figure out if I'm going to commit before, during the season, or after the season," Hamilton said. "Ohio State, Louisville, Tennessee, and Ole Miss are my top four schools right now. I need to schedule some official visits. Alabama will get one too. Those official visits will be for games this season.

"Coach Wilson at Ohio State and I have a really good relationship," he said. "We talk almost everyday about me getting better and preparing for the next level. I also feel pretty close with coach Klenakis from Louisville."

RIVALS' REACTION…

Hamilton isn't the tallest or fastest tight end but his reliable hands and sharp route running techniques make him a favorite target for quarterbacks. At the Powerade 7on7 Invitational in Charlotte Hamilton proved to be a big time target in the red zone and helped move the chains in multiple key scenarios. The Buckeyes are in great position right now and it will be interesting to watch where and when Hamilton schedules his official visits. If Hamilton's commitment comes sooner rather than later, expect Ohio State to be the beneficiary.

Friedman

I will never ever understand the appeal for ohio. What a dump of a state

OSU has world class facilities and a strong, winning tradition. Very highly rated education coming out with a diploma from OSU. Almost 100k enrolled between undergrad and grad school annually. Strong alumni group.

Born and raised in TN but lived in Cincinnati the past 26 years. Nothing wrong with 'southern' OH.

OSU has world class facilities and a strong, winning tradition. Very highly rated education coming out with a diploma from OSU. Almost 100k enrolled between undergrad and grad school annually. Strong alumni group.

Born and raised in TN but lived in Cincinnati the past 26 years. Nothing wrong with 'southern' OH.

That enrollment figure looks like its rounded way up. Haha. Closer to 65,000.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

Calling it "southern" OH doesn't change the fact it's in the north. That makes it bad.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back