'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

So GMac made up his mind 2 weeks ago and planned to announce last week before the weather interrupted, Sayin goes into the portal a week after GMac made up his mind, but you think that caused him to completely flip even after he’d already decided? And then he sits with Heupel at the basketball game on Saturday during a visit to UT with other recruits?

Yes, I hope for your sake that you’re a troll. Even though I really don’t understand why anyone gets off on trolling. But I also don’t understand being negative for the sake of being negative.

He’s a Vol. Deal with it.
Why so angry? I'm not a troll, never have been. Was using logic. Sayin was still a Bama commit when he started to commit, then Sayin transferred, anything could happen. I'm ecstatic he is a Vol. I wasn't being negative for just being negative either. You are the one who has to learn to deal with it. I'm level headed, most of the time, and was just expounding on my thoughts.

Why so angry? I'm not a troll, never have been. Was using logic. Sayin was still a Bama commit when he started to commit, then Sayin transferred, anything could happen. I'm ecstatic he is a Vol. I wasn't being negative for just being negative either. You are the one who has to learn to deal with it. I'm level headed, most of the time, and was just expounding on my thoughts.
If that was you using logic.... YEESH...

Dude…he literally sat next to our head coach at the basketball game on Saturday 😂
I know, I watched the game. But you know good and well, until he signs, not just commits, he can change his mind. Hell, he can change AFTER he signs now hahaha.

I'm super glad I was wrong.

VN Store

Back