'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

What’s more impressive is the fact that for most of his life UT football has been in this alternate universe purgatory. He would have really enjoyed the glory days of the 90’s and early 2000’s. Hopefully he can help get us back there again. Govols!
He had a lot of glory days footage in that video!

i usually try to keep a pretty even keel with recruiting...cause there's so much unknown, things can change, yada yada yada....

this feels different. that kid is one of us.

i don't know how else to say it.

Go Vols.
He is one of us. I had not seen the photo of GMac with Peyton after the Alabama game in 2022 before today. And several posts back, there is a photo of him with Hendon after that game. In this thread back after that bama game, GMac was quoted to have said he had never been in an environment as electric as that.

His sincere commitment video shows he has been all Vol for all his life. So very glad that Heup is at UT and that GMac has every reason to stay home. GBO!!

He is one of us. I had not seen the photo of GMac with Peyton after the Alabama game in 2022 before today. And several posts back, there is a photo of him with Hendon after that game. In this thread back after that bama game, GMac was quoted to have said he had never been in an environment as electric as that.

His sincere commitment video shows he has been all Vol for all his life. So very glad that Heup is at UT and that GMac has every reason to stay home. GBO!!
That was the game where Coach Heup signed his name "the sky's the limit".

Boom!

Two thoughts:

1. This is the type of big time in state player that we lose out on in the past. Glad to be back to landing these special instate talents.

2. Landing another special 5 star QB talent perhaps takes away some of the pressure on CJH to produce a championship or bust with NICO.
He had a pass with EXPECTATIONS upon taking the job. He’s never been satisfied with incremental improvement. So the “pressure” is still there…and self-generated.

VN Store

Back