'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

My cousin played with Ty and Lampley in HS. What he relayed to me when i asked about Crouch and Wright

Attachments

• 18C5492E-62AF-4436-B9AB-20FAD69F783D.jpeg
    18C5492E-62AF-4436-B9AB-20FAD69F783D.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: nesbuddha66
Looks like this guy is going to be a center. He would be an early enrollee if not for MBAs restriction on graduating early. Jashon Robertson tried to do the same thing years back and wasn’t allowed. Lampley has a lot going on between the ears, Pruitt and Friend thinks he’s perfect physically and mentally for a center. Plus, after next season Kennedy and Johnson will be gone.

Last edited:
Looks like this guy is going to be a center. He would be an early enrollee if not for MBAs restriction on graduating early. Jashon Robertson tried to do the same thing years back and wasn’t allowed. Lampley has a lot going on between the ears, Pruitt and Friend thinks he’s perfect physically and mentally for a center. Plu, after next season Kennedy and Johnson will be gone.
That’s what I was thinking. I’d still like him to redshirt this year and let Ollie get all the garbage time snaps. Then let them fight it out in ‘20 for that C spot. I just want him to be full-weight before having to go against SEC DTs.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Looks like this guy is going to be a center. He would be an early enrollee if not for MBAs restriction on graduating early. Jashon Robertson tried to do the same thing years back and wasn’t allowed. Lampley has a lot going on between the ears, Pruitt and Friend thinks he’s perfect physically and mentally for a center. Plus, after next season Kennedy and Johnson will be gone.
Ryan Johnson is a RS-JR i thought

VN Store

Back