'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

And then state it as a fact that the coaches have the same opinion.

Well since the coaches CAN’T comment on a recruit? No one stating the opposite is basing it on FACTS. And quote where I said it. It’s MY preference...I’ve been very clear.

Reactions: 2 people
Well since the coaches CAN’T comment on a recruit? No one stating the opposite is basing it on FACTS. And quote where I said it. It’s MY preference...I’ve been very clear.

I didn't mean you stating as fact. The other poster said there was no way we're recruiting him as rb. That is why I posted what I did. You do always state it as yer opinion. I was trying to point out the difference but worded it poorly.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't mean you stating as fact. The other poster said there was no way we're recruiting him as rb. That is why I posted what I did. You do always state it as yer opinion. I was trying to point out the difference but worded it poorly.

Ok. I think they can reattach that ear. :hi: Sorry.

I think you made something into a bigger deal then what it was. I didn't state it as a fact. Heck, I don't have any connections to know that sort of thing. Probably why Butchna is confused.

Last edited:
Beasley was not recruited to play RB.

This is what you said. Not sure how you can say you didn't state that as a fact. All I did was point out that most people who had more access than us said the opposite. I admitted when I quoted butchna to show the difference between how he said it and how you said I worded it poorly. But the point still applies. Not a big deal just messing with you really. I know you weren't intending anything by it.

This is what you said. Not sure how you can say you didn't state that as a fact. All I did was point out that most people who had more access than us said the opposite. I admitted when I quoted butchna to show the difference between how he said it and how you said I worded it poorly. But the point still applies. Not a big deal just messing with you really. I know you weren't intending anything by it.

I still <3 you. Lol, maybe it's just me wanting to see another hard hitter on D. I don't see how Beasley survives in our Backfield with the amount of RBs we have. I'll take him either way though.

I still <3 you. Lol, maybe it's just me wanting to see another hard hitter on D. I don't see how Beasley survives in our Backfield with the amount of RBs we have. I'll take him either way though.

Pruitt wants big RBs and if you believe all the listed weights, he would already be the biggest RB on the roster. I didn't watch his film. My only opinion is based on what's being reported and what Pruitt seems to be targeting. I would think a big physical guy with speed and a linebacker mentality who likes to hit people and deliver punishment would be an ideal fit at RB in Pruitt's mind. But that is all pure speculation based on what is being reported.

No, what I meant was that I've noticed that when the guys who work for UT come up with a design that the recruits like, it tends to get used for a lot of players.

Yep, templates get designed to where they can just swap names and numbers out. Thats originally a photo of Cam Sutton (on the right that is)

I don’t think we take him, I would love for Memphis to get him but my bet is Louisville or Arkansas.

Back up plan for Wright???
Naw. Wright is one of the premier tackles in this class. McBride is gonna be an inside guy, but probably a numbers deal. If the staff could take 49 kids this year they would. Just got space for four, and Wright is that last guy.

If not Wright, then we got other fish at other positions dying to get in. I’m honestly sad because of how good our coaches and recruiting are we gotta turn away players we used to be begging for.

VN Store

Back