'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Gooden should be established at nose that year and Savion Williams will rotate there and possibly Emerson...always with the health considering caveat. A good solid year of physical development and Rocker teaching would be ideal.
Maybe some of our younger guys Emerson ect will step up also.

cee3165a-5ab3-45cd-b07e-27f7cd67f7a1-NAS-Giles_Co-v-Pearl-Cohn022.jpg

3a2f53e1-92cc-4009-9678-0ecbc9a8e4e2-NAS-Giles_Co-v-Pearl-Cohn023.jpg

For sure.He will probably play around 325 to 330 but be in very good shape.It will probably take him a year in sc.I would love to be able to red shirt him for a year.I think it would really help his development.

I think everyone needs to realize there are not going be red shirts for dline we are going need these kids next year did you see our dline yesterday

For sure.He will probably play around 325 to 330 but be in very good shape.It will probably take him a year in sc.I would love to be able to red shirt him for a year.I think it would really help his development.

I think everyone needs to realize there are not going be red shirts for dline we are going need these kids next year did you see our dline yesterday

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Needing them yes.Will most be ready to play straight out of high school.I seriously doubt it.Sure you have a few freaks that can (Barnett Smith ect).To be truly effective most need at least a year if not 2 in a good sc program.I dont like it but its the truth.😁

VN Store

Back