'18 TN DE Emmitt Gooden (Tennessee signee)

I feel bad for the QB. He is clearly smarter than all the coaches and they just constantly try to beat him down. Whoever that one coach is with his hair in a bun is pathetic. Clearly has butch jones levels of insecurity

The show is designed to show certain things and excludes a lot. Diaz (the QB coach with the long hair) seemed like a pushover, but he was dealing with a total headcase in Malik. A lot of those guys at ICC had absolutely no respect for him or the other coaches. And although an athlete may not feel his coach has earned respect you shouldn't be questioning them at every turn. The athletes deserve some blame.

I'm surprised that one of his players hasn't knocked his teeth out given how poorly he treats them.

Not defending him, but I understand his mentality. His motivations are good (he seems to want the kids to better themselves), but he just has a very rough personality. I feel like he's one of the few that truly says whatever he thinks. We get so used to the standard coach speaking robots, that it was actually refreshing to see him go crazy sometimes with some brutal honesty. Only major complaint was the extreme language. Even Mark Stoops blushed watching that.

To me, that's where his problems began. He said he wanted to stay with his friends and play baseball.

Dad pushed him into a business (his own words), not a sport...and pushed him away from his friends in doing so. What a terd.

His dad is the reason he is the way he is. Horrible person that just wants the $$$. When they are eating at a restaurant the dad is making fun of him and you can just tell by the look on Malik's face that he is miserable and probably depressed.

Reactions: RussDogg
His dad is the reason he is the way he is. Horrible person that just wants the $$$. When they are eating at a restaurant the dad is making fun of him and you can just tell by the look on Malik's face that he is miserable and probably depressed.
Made him move from Cali to Florida to play at IMG. Only came back into his life during high school. What an ass

VN Store

Back