'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

“they’re also a pretty good team, as far as coaching-wise,”

haha

SCar has no NCs, no SECCs, and only one SECE title. They have little to no history or pageantry. All they have going for them is T Rob. Muschamp is a ticking time bomb IMO.

Be nice to have a local guy go to UT. As successful a program as MJ has had, I can’t recall very many D1 prospects lately.

SCar has no NCs, no SECCs, and only one SECE title. They have little to no history or pageantry. All they have going for them is T Rob. Muschamp is a ticking time bomb IMO.

You could swap MSU and USCe and there's really no difference between the two, history wise.

USCe has benefited more from being in the east the last decade.

the elite 11 regional camps are winding down but we’re still catching up on rankings adjustments from the spring tour. Elite 11 regionals in nashville and charlotte both showcased a ton of talent beyond just the quarterback position and several players have earned rankings bumps. These are some of the notable moves in the four-star range.

Reggie grimes, wde, mount juliet (tenn.) hs (class of 2020) – grimes is a unique prospect that plays all over the field for his high school but he projects best to defensive end. At the nashville elite 11 he showed very little polish but a ton of edge athleticism and length. He also ran a blazing 4.58 40 in the rain when most of the camp scratched their times. He’s now in the top100.

Sounds like another Tim Williams in the making...FOR UT

Tim Williams isn't in the same universe athletically as this kid.

This dude compares more to Marcus Davenport. The freakish 6'6" pass rusher the Saints traded up to draft in the 1st round.

Tim Williams isn't in the same universe athletically as this kid.

This dude compares more to Marcus Davenport. The freakish 6'6" pass rusher the Saints traded up to draft in the 1st round.

Davenport better be a multiple time pro bowler or that’s automatically one of the worst picks in the draft. Trading away a future first round pick for a non-QB when you need to be thinking about getting one soon sounds like a horrible idea, unless he turns out to be the impact player they think he is. I think they probably reached, too. He’s probably there at pick 27.

Reactions: 1 person
"I think Tennessee will be good in a few years," said Grimes. "Give them a year with this coaching staff and I think next year they will be good.

RIVALS' REACTION…

Grimes is a very talented prospect that is probably destined for the defensive side of the ball because of how well he comes off the edge and his physical nature. As far as his recruitment goes, it's hard not to see him ending up at Alabama. His family history with the Crimson Tide and the fact that he has a level of comfortability in Tuscaloosa gives his recruitment the feeling that everybody else is fighting for second. That being said, Grimes is giving every school a fair chance and will do all the research he feels he needs to do.

Friedman

I wish I was 6'5" at 38

No you don't... all 6'4" does for me is make short people's light fixtures blast you in the head when you don't expect it. As a tall person, it's your job to get everything off the top shelf. ...and it doesn't matter if it's clearly out of Dikembe Mutumbo's wingspan... if something is up higher than somebody can reach and they want it... they ask you for it

You know what I don't do? Ask short people to pick stuff up off the floor for me and put tiny obstacles on the floor for them to avoid to check if they're paying attention while they're at my house.

I can't imagine the extra inch makes anything better lol

No you don't... all 6'4" does for me is make short people's light fixtures blast you in the head when you don't expect it. As a tall person, it's your job to get everything off the top shelf. ...and it doesn't matter if it's clearly out of Dikembe Mutumbo's wingspan... if something is up higher than somebody can reach and they want it... they ask you for it

You know what I don't do? Ask short people to pick stuff up off the floor for me and put tiny obstacles on the floor for them to avoid to check if they're paying attention while they're at my house.

Hey man I am short and I just climb the obstacles to get what I want lol....

Meh I like being 6’4”. It did get annoying at work when anything heavy needed moved i was always the one that was expected to do it.

Why not? I think I'm gonna start doing that now that you mention it. Also, I'm gonna leave this right here cause it's awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs[/youtube]

Why not? I think I'm gonna start doing that now that you mention it. Also, I'm gonna leave this right here cause it's awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs[/youtube]

I just died, that was awesome

This Kid bleed Bama, I've known him and his family really well. Even with Big Grimes (father) having played with Pruitt, I just do not see him going anywhere else if he's a take at Bama.

C'mon man!! This is like the Amazon owner dude telling people they don't really want to be a billionaire.

Meh I like being 6’4”. It did get annoying at work when anything heavy needed moved i was always the one that was expected to do it.

I’m sure I asked you to move something once or twice. 😂

Hey, my family is moving next Saturday and we have this solid oak entertainment center. You busy?

VN Store

Back