Time to Give Nike the Boot

I had an 8500k that ran my refers during Irma and an 11k at my office that ran computers and A/C.

Is it a propane tank you have? I have a buddy that had like a $25k Generac system installed that's always on standby with a buried tank.

Yup, ours is a buried propane tank and the system tests itself for 15 minutes every day to make sure it's always ready to go even if we just lose electricity in a normal lightning storm. The system automatically kicks on within 30 seconds of a power outage. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
@Grand Vol, those do look like an upgrade from 8, but I'll stick with my Nikes and Belleville Minimalists. For walking around the Pentagon and whatnot, the Bellevilles are great. They'd never work in an actual combat, ruck, or heavy duty environment though.

NIKE_SFB_FIELD_8_LEATHER_688974_220_E_PREM__27815.1460789897.600.600.jpg61hUIJ2UjML._UX695_.jpg

@Grand Vol, those do look like an upgrade from 8, but I'll stick with my Nikes and Belleville Minimalists. For walking around the Pentagon and whatnot, the Bellevilles are great. They'd never work in an actual combat, ruck, or heavy duty environment though.

What's your shoe size?

The problem with Nike , in regards to Tennessee apparel, is the co-branding of the two. Nike has taken a political stand, as is their right. But, co-branding means that their values are Tennessee's values. It is time for Tennessee to decide where they stand on this issue. I believe they will do the right thing.

In all seriousness, boot experts. Once I'm back on both feet in a few months, I'll probably be in the market for some really comfortable lace up boots that will give uber ankle support as well as really good cushion due to a lack of cartilage.

Not specifically for work. Just for the stability and support.

Recommendations?

VN Store

Back