This Is Us

I watch it with my wife. It has been enjoyable (although very sad at times), but I think they need to move on from Jack, at this point.

My wife watches this show and I just don't get it. Every episode is just unbelievably sad, like watching a dog die. The two siblings other than Randall, can't remember their names (heavy-set girl and the pretty boy wannabe actor) are a couple of the most unlikable characters I've ever seen on a TV show.

Love it! Got my wife into watching.

My wife watches this show and I just don't get it. Every episode is just unbelievably sad, like watching a dog die. The two siblings other than Randall, can't remember their names (heavy-set girl and the pretty boy wannabe actor) are a couple of the most unlikable characters I've ever seen on a TV show.

I agree 100%. My wife and I started out watching it but just like you, we finally realized the show is just too depressing. My wife said she was getting sick and tired of crying every week LOL! And you are spot on regarding the twins! They both suck.

Anybody watching? Fantastic show.

Just saw there was a thread for this! I had not been watching until I heard all the talk, and finally got caught up with the series earlier this year. Was on vacation when this season started back up so I think I'm behind again by 2 episodes? Love the show!

Reactions: vollygirl
My wife has always been up to date and is getting me up to speed now. Last night she had to re-live “The Car” episode from season 2 (the one right after the fire).

Poor thing.

VN Store

Back