Things I'm mad about today

I'm mad I feel like we'll never be good again

We went 4-8 last year. Expecting to beat a ranked team with a year one coach and the current roster was too much. That doesn't mean we won't get better. The key is seeing improvement from game to game. If we see that, then I'll have faith we've found a coach that can actually build something. That will give me hope.

And giving credit where credit is due, Grier is a damn good QB. He made some perfect throws when he got into rhythm. He's going to make a lot of teams look bad.

Still, defense needs to improve by leaps and bounds. Time to be patient and let the season play out.

We went 4-8 last year. Expecting to beat a ranked team with a year one coach and the current roster was too much. That doesn't mean we won't get better. The key is seeing improvement from game to game. If we see that, then I'll have faith we've found a coach that can actually build something. That will give me hope.

And giving credit where credit is due, Grier is a damn good QB. He made some perfect throws when he got into rhythm. He's going to make a lot of teams look bad.

Still, defense needs to improve by leaps and bounds. Time to be patient and let the season play out.
Weezy, you said it perfectly. Why people can't understand this and be smart as us is baffling. Right? 😄

My dang neighbor refuses to mow in a direction that does not blow the clippings onto my driveway so my car gets covered with grass and dust every week.

My dang neighbor refuses to mow in a direction that does not blow the clippings onto my driveway so my car gets covered with grass and dust every week.

Get one of these.

giphy.gif

Reactions: joevol33
HA! I built a badass shop fan out of the old furnace that came out of my house. It had a new motor and a monster squirrel cage. It can nearly knock my kids over.

Does he have a hot wife or daughter that looks good in a bikini that can wash your car? If so, I'm sensing a compromise can be made.

VN Store

Back