Things I miss...

Oh get the heck out of here with that crap. It took Alabama time to finally get their guy as well. And as far as Georgia is concerned, they've always had great in-state talent. That's nothing new. Atlanta? Tennessee has two cities that are bigger (Memphis and Nashville) that are producing tons of talent. Heck, even the Knoxville area is starting to produce more talent. I think we will be 'Aight.' I sometimes wonder if you negative people are trolls. How can someone be so delusionally negative about a team they are a fan of?
Your use of "aight" tells me you are too young to even "get" this thread topic. I am not a troll, nor are the other posters in this thread. If you don't agree with what we post, just move on and start your own thread and we will come criticize you and call YOU a troll. Some of you posters just make me shake my head.

Reactions: VolAllen
It's been a major shock to most everyone's system.

Just think, 2 short years ago around this time we were 5-0 and coming off stunning wins against UGA and UF. Now we are hoping to hang with what is probably the worst UF team since Zook at least.

Pruitt desperately needs this game Saturday. I'm all for the no nonsense approach over Jones' used car salesman shtick but something has to happen on the field to resuscitate this program because Pruitt's personality isn't gonna do it.

Reactions: VolAllen
Your use of "aight" tells me you are too young to even "get" this thread topic. I am not a troll, nor are the other posters in this thread. If you don't agree with what we post, just move on and start your own thread and we will come criticize you and call YOU a troll. Some of you posters just make me shake my head.
Come again? I am old enough to remember the championship team and all the really good teams in the early 2000s. I just have perspective. We have been going through hard times. It is what it is, but we will get through it and get back to that level. You just have a negative attitude. Talking about Georgia like they haven't always had talent and like we didn't find ways to beat them in the past. Get outta here with that garbage. And I said 'aight' to reference the current coach.

I'm with you. I'm tired of this whipped dog mentality, The Vols will rise again. Right now they need our full support more than ever.

I think everyone just needs to suck it up. Football goes in cycles, everyone knows that. Alabama had a brutal stretch as well, and for a long time, and look where they are now.

Just two years ago, even as down as we have been, we had College Gameday show up at our games more than anywhere else. At one point that year we were a Top 10 team playing a Top 10 matchup against Bama, and we had a team that by all means was a playoff-level squad. Do you know how many teams in football would give anything just to be somewhat within reach of that kind of relevance just one time?

Had our coaching staff been semi-competent, who knows what that team could have accomplished. During our worst years, we still found NFL talent and national relevancy. This program is a solid coaching staff away from that relevancy being consistent.

Everyone quit crying. It’s Florida week.
Amen..Pass the CornBread

I miss having a team playing well enough to result in a bucket of lightbulbs getting kicked after a loss.

VN Store

Back