The WTF story of the Day

When I moved to Tampa in 2000, my friend knew a couple who had a party at their house. They let one of the guests stay over. The guest woke up and took their infant daughter into the woods behind the house and raped her. He left her under dirt and tree branches. A neighbor saw him enter the woods with the baby and leave on his own. They called the police and he was arrested.
The father rushed to where the arrest was taking place and stabbed the rapist in the head killing him. He spent time in prison but is now free.
Not sure I would not have done the same.
I hate to say this, but I'd probably torture someone if I caught them first. I'd want to anyway.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Back in the late 80's a buddy and me used to go all over West Tn going to haunted houses. We went to one that at the end of the "show", one of the employees chased the crowd out of the house with a gun. During the last show of the night, another employee would be part of the crowd being chased and would stop to confront the guy with the gun. He would then be "shot" by the guy with the gun (blanks). Scared the hell out of everybody. I cannot imagine that ever being able to get done nowadays.

Ever go to Medina back in the day around Jackson?? pretty cool and out in the woods. Haunted trail.

Ever go to Medina back in the day around Jackson?? pretty cool and out in the woods. Haunted trail.
Every year. It was part of the tour. We went all over. I lived in Union City and we went as far as Clarksville one year. Medina was probably the best every year though.

Every year. It was part of the tour. We went all over. I lived in Union City and we went as far as Clarksville one year. Medina was probably the best every year though.

Went there in college at FHU. It was wicked.

We also did a haunted house in a gutted house on campus. Our BB Center was 6'7" and did the hockey mask thing with a chainless chain saw in the final room. we had a headless guy come out of a tub on one side of the room to get them moving to my side. then I came out, moving them to the back door. then he'd step in the back door firing up the chain saw. THey pretty much went every direction at that point til he got them all out. It was great. Students at a Christian school can come up with some demented things for a haunted house. Kinda surprised we were even allowed to do one back then. they were still pretty reserved in the 80's.

VN Store

Back