The WTF story of the Day

A couple arrested in Mexico while pushing a baby stroller filled with human body parts may have killed up to 20 women, according to the chief investigator on the case.

The man and woman were detained Thursday in the Mexico City suburb of Ecatepec on suspicion of murdering 10 female victims. However, the male suspect has since claimed that they are responsible for twice as many deaths.

Mexican couple arrested while pushing baby stroller filled with body parts

A couple arrested in Mexico while pushing a baby stroller filled with human body parts may have killed up to 20 women, according to the chief investigator on the case.

The man and woman were detained Thursday in the Mexico City suburb of Ecatepec on suspicion of murdering 10 female victims. However, the male suspect has since claimed that they are responsible for twice as many deaths.

Mexican couple arrested while pushing baby stroller filled with body parts
Very few headlines shock me anymore. This one does. Wow!

Most realistic haunted house EVER!!
Back in the late 80's a buddy and me used to go all over West Tn going to haunted houses. We went to one that at the end of the "show", one of the employees chased the crowd out of the house with a gun. During the last show of the night, another employee would be part of the crowd being chased and would stop to confront the guy with the gun. He would then be "shot" by the guy with the gun (blanks). Scared the hell out of everybody. I cannot imagine that ever being able to get done nowadays.

Sadly in Tennessee

Two Tennessee men accused of raping a 9-month-old girl and filming the attack were indicted Tuesday on multiple charges.

Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, are both charged with aggravated rape of a child and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor, FOX13 Memphis reported.

Two men charged with raping 9-month-old baby and filming attack
I guess when they get theirs in prison it won't be filmed? And, how tiny must your penile unit be to rape a baby?

Sadly in Tennessee

Two Tennessee men accused of raping a 9-month-old girl and filming the attack were indicted Tuesday on multiple charges.

Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, are both charged with aggravated rape of a child and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor, FOX13 Memphis reported.

this is one of the cases where I would find it hard to protest any punishment they came up with.

Sadly in Tennessee

When I moved to Tampa in 2000, my friend knew a couple who had a party at their house. They let one of the guests stay over. The guest woke up and took their infant daughter into the woods behind the house and raped her. He left her under dirt and tree branches. A neighbor saw him enter the woods with the baby and leave on his own. They called the police and he was arrested.
The father rushed to where the arrest was taking place and stabbed the rapist in the head killing him. He spent time in prison but is now free.
Not sure I would not have done the same.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back