The Walking Dead

So where's the little girl?

My husband's sister mentioned this today, then I get home and my son says he's going to a friends to watch the season premier. I had never heard of it before.

Reminded me a little of Legend.

Wow what a way to open the season, now that the episode is over I was talking about the skull bashing scene and the autopsy of the zombie. This is easily the best show on TV right now.

Also if it wasn't for that little girl running instead of stay where she was told they wouldn't be in this mess.

Wow what a way to open the season, now that the episode is over I was talking about the skull bashing scene and the autopsy of the zombie. This is easily the best show on TV right now.

Also if it wasn't for that little girl running instead of stay where she was told they wouldn't be in this mess.

Yea why didn't Rick just say stay right here I'll be right back
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lol someone on Twitter posted this;

"hey god give me a sign" ok im gonna shoot your son in the stomach. #walkingdead

I guess I was wrong then I could have sworn he said if he didn't make it back she should go on her own. Anyways looking on Twitter I can't believe people are hating the show, nothing is ever going to be perfect seriously hating this is crazy.

This was a great episode. I liked season 1, but thought it kind of trudged along in parts. If the rest of the season is anything like this past episode was then it's going to be an epic ride.

It's a really good show, and the premeire was great, but I don't think anything beats Breaking Bad at this point.

I guess I was wrong then I could have sworn he said if he didn't make it back she should go on her own. Anyways looking on Twitter I can't believe people are hating the show, nothing is ever going to be perfect seriously hating this is crazy.

A lot of people ***** about how it doesn't follow the comic storylines. They hate it no matter what actually happens in the show.

Be careful when IMDBing this show. You can pretty much see who's going to die off and when by looking at the episode count beside each actors name.

After last night, TWD is the most watched basic cable drama in TV history. It had 11 million total viewers. Those are massive numbers for a cable series. I'd say it's almost guaranteed we'll see a 3rd season.

After last night, TWD is the most watched basic cable drama in TV history. It had 11 million total viewers. Those are massive numbers for a cable series. I'd say it's almost guaranteed we'll see a 3rd season.

Agreed. And it's not even close to the best show AMC has on TV, BB.

I think the new show on AMC Hell on wheels looks solid as well. AMC is really bringing it with their programming.

Reactions: 2 people
Agreed. And it's not even close to the best show AMC has on TV, BB.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad both will go down as a couple of the best series in history, and in comparison they only average around 2 million viewers an episode.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad both will go down as a couple of the best series in history, and in comparison they only average around 2 million viewers an episode.

I'm hoping that the addition of MM and BB to netflix instant will bring on some more fans. Not that it really matters, both are great shows and have a lot of freedom.

VN Store

Back