The Tiger Woods saga

agreed, but now ESPN's running that Erin knocked a window out with a golf clube to help get him out

Sounds like his wife was beating him and he tried to run away...

The official report makes no sense to me.

She broke the back window out with a golf club to free him after the accident?

Sounds like he was cheating...

She was chasing after him while he's fleeing in the car and she broke the window out. He gets startled and hits the tree and fire hydrant. Everything else is the cover up. MH was there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

could be something there....

I don't get her breaking the window out with a golf club

Say she did hear the wreck, if you run out to see what happened do you grab a golf club and take it with you..

could be something there....

I don't get her breaking the window out with a golf club

Say she did hear the wreck, if you run out to see what happened do you grab a golf club and take it with you..

Holy **** I was kidding! Don't want to be blamed for any rumors.

The po-po tried to contact him today and Elin was the point of contact. Don't think there is anything there where some are going

Holy **** I was kidding! Don't want to be blamed for any rumors.

The po-po tried to contact him today and Elin was the point of contact. Don't think there is anything there where some are going

Dude ran over a fire hydrant and a tree at 2:30 in the morning. Dunno what it is, but there's something there.

Dude ran over a fire hydrant and a tree at 2:30 in the morning. Dunno what it is, but there's something there.

And hit that tree hard enough to be knocked silly. That's moving for coming out of the driveway. Something's odd.

Hmmmmm.....something smells a little odd. Kind of like a Pilot station on Cumberland Avenue.

First heard of this on ESPNEWS. Michael Kim was painting a pretty dark picture talking about the SERIOUS accident and how Tiger was in SERIOUS condition and how this was SERIOUS business, people.

Then you click over to CNN and the mayor is saying he's been released from the hospital with a few cuts on his face. Pretty funny.

It's pretty clear he is cheating, there was a fight and he crashed.

VN Store

Back