The Tiger Woods saga

then it's not going to cost him anymore than child support and some sort of alimony.

if these rumors are true.

if the rumors are true about him cheating on his wife, then he doesn't care about that.

Tiger's Statement

"This situation is my fault and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me," Woods, 33, said on his official website (web.tigerwoods.com).

"I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

"This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible."

Interesting that he used irresponsible, and not "untrue"

Tiger's Statement

"This situation is my fault and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me," Woods, 33, said on his official website (web.tigerwoods.com).

"I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

"This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible."

Interesting that he used irresponsible, and not "untrue"

False, unfounded and malicious didn't satisfy you?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

exactly
I do think he's at a cross roads, much like Roger Clemons and Andy Petit regarding steroids

Petit came out admitted it and moved on
Tiger's silence is just building more media frenzy, much like Clemons denials, it just gives the media more reason to dig

Saw a report that said his attorney gave them proof of drivers licence and insurance plus vehicles ownership info. The report also stated that was all he was required by law to give them. So he's not talking.......

This is the craziest story I have heard in a while. He's not driving fast enough for the airbag to deploy, but he ends up with facial lacerations? He hits a fire hydrant AND a tree? Crazy...

I guess my only question would be why were they arguing about this at 2:30 in the morning. Possibly he had his lil friend over for a late night mouth hug? That would be epic.

I think he is embarrassed because it's obvious he can't drive.

He has had issues blocking it off the tee this year. Is it rude to speculate on someones driving ability on here? I don't want to upset any of our easily offended members.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can't figure out why she heard the crash and ran outside with a golf club. Unless she was already chasing him with it.....

VN Store

Back