The Thread Where People Argue About Kneeling in the NFL (merged)

I thought we already established that you "don't care" about this, and here you are throwing out a new response 24 hours later. You must've been thinking long and hard on this. For the last time, I don't care about Trump's family. I was pointing out how stupid it was to bring up some examples of NFL players with family issues.
You have to give them bullet points and "purty pitchers" to keep up.

Reactions: MercyPercy
I thought we already established that you "don't care" about this, and here you are throwing out a new response 24 hours later. You must've been thinking long and hard on this. For the last time, I don't care about Trump's family. I was pointing out how stupid it was to bring up some examples of NFL players with family issues.
Just concerned about your mental well being after rampant marijuana use, and your fears of losing your supplier under the new AG.

Good stuff.

Coach Was Furious Whens Players Disrespect the Nationals Anthem. Now Watch the Veterans on the Left... sss
Coach Was Furious Whens Players Disrespect the Nationals Anthem. Now Watch the Veterans on the Left... sss
That is a great example of indoctrination right there.

If Obama would have said it, it might have had a different twist, but basically, what this coach said is "you didn't build that". It wasn't their God given talents that earned them that chair nor is it their inalienable, God given right to be free... no, it is the govt military that earned you those chairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
Dang. Didnt even know the NFL season started until I got a notification from my fantasy football team. Yawn.

VN Store

Back