Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I'm curious.

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • No, please.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • WTF is wrong with people?

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
Good job people, you just solved the case of George W's and the Deep state's diabolical conspiracy to spy on Americans.
I'm not a fan of gwb, he's responsible for allot of devisive and devious crap because he was Cheney's puppet. Both totally corrupt.

Reactions: Mick
I'm not a fan of gwb, he's responsible for allot of devisive and devious crap because he was Cheney's puppet. Both totally corrupt.
That isn’t what #mucktoo was wanting to hear. He was hoping you’d defend Bush and Cheney. See, that’s the difference between R’s and D’s, the R’s know the difference between right and wrong, the D’s know only what the 90% positive sh!t their media tells them. They aren’t capable of critical thinking for themselves.

That isn’t what #mucktoo was wanting to hear. He was hoping you’d defend Bush and Cheney. See, that’s the difference between R’s and D’s, the R’s know the difference between right and wrong, the D’s know only what the 90% positive sh!t their media tells them. They aren’t capable of critical thinking for themselves.
You really did ride the short bus and Hillary drove it. You are a complete imbecile.

Last edited:
You really did ride the short bus and Hillary drove it. You are a complete imbecile.

You’re such an easy target. Doesn’t take much to trigger you. Please keep posting, don’t disappear like TeenTom...he’s missed also.

You’re such an easy target. Doesn’t take much to trigger you. Please keep posting, don’t disappear like TeenTom...he’s missed also.
I know what you're going to post before you do. I think you will go with "it was her turn" next, followed by "but Obama".

Devisive as in means to reach his goals underhandedly.
Sorry, thought you misspelled divisive, so you you might have to give an example of devisive for me. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like George W. as President and hated Cheney.

NM. You mean devious.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back