Votes: 8 16.3%
  • No, please.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • WTF is wrong with people?

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Have you heard of this (conspiracy) theory? My best friend from high school is all in on this. I had heard bits and pieces, like pizzagate. I'd of course heard about qanon, but I hand't heard the comprehensive theory until now. I figure some of you are on top of this. Anonymous poll, who believes it? A summary (and please correct me if I have bad/incomplete info):

Basically Trump is here to save us all from the diddling democrats and Hollywood elites. The military asked Trump to run for POTUS, because he is rich and won't fall prey to special interests and we can finally go after the Clintons and Obamas. D's are involved in all kinds of chicanery, including child sex trafficking. Trump's using coded messages in his tweets and in spoken word to communicate threats and/or information to people involved, ranging from Rosenstein to qanon himself. That's why Trump says such weird things. It's all a genius code that we don't understand (except serialbrain has cracked it).

Kavanaugh is basically the final piece. If Trump can stack SCOTUS with Kavanaugh, then we can try these pedos using military tribunals. That's why the left is opposing Kavanaugh so vehemently.

Hard No , and for everyone’s sake we better keep the military antipolitical or we will end up with a dictator . Quick history search about governments should scare the hell out of anybody wanting the military involved in politics .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
tumblr_inline_mpzjqxpiga1qc9lhz.gif

Just curious, you ever seen :so many pedophile rings being busted, false alert in Hawaii's missile launch, missile launch from whidby island, ceo of major broadcasting companies resigning, Hillary actually being investigated over her private server that wasn't so private that other countries had access to it, U1 being investigated, nk opening up to denuclearization, ppl in key spots in abc agencies turning on each other after being forced to resign, soros backed groups growing, msm raging against a president 24/7, the whole Russian narrative being "created", evidence our allies don't want certain docs related to fisa released because they were implicated in the fake dossiers creation and use, kids being bought over the border that don't come with their parents or relatives, E.O written specifically to disable money making groups here in America for the dnc and banking institutions, Saudi princes being locked down by the crown prince because of their activities in America, disclosure of millions being dispersed to Iran last minute Obama play( much more than they paid us in 2004 for military planes), Kerry and Obama visiting counties right before potus, Catholic church being exposed in a major way, mueller investigation with nothing on trump yet.

I happen to find this all very curious since I've lived a long time and never seen this amount of activity in certain realms of our society.

i have followed q since Jan and see way too many coincidences for it to be a schill job, a larp, cognitive dissonance and the like.

Q offers proofs of his clearance on 8 Chan because it's open source, you think it would survive any other site? Reddit already banned them. Why would they get banned? Why would msm push so hard to label q a fake? Do i have questions unanswered about some of the content, absolutely. I also check out what is offered up. Sometimes it happens as q says it will or its delayed but for the most part he's been on it.
I usually don't rely on others to tell me what is the posted meanings. I follow what is said and research it out. So fwiw, yes i do follow what's happening with q.
I'm that one who checks out things that are offered up. I'm a curious soul.

Proof? The photo supposedly from the plane with Trump in Asia?

If you deleted your own posts and then claimed the platform did it, a lot of people would find that to be compelling.

Proof? The photo supposedly from the plane with Trump in Asia?

If you deleted your own posts and then claimed the platform did it, a lot of people would find that to be compelling.
I was not compelled by that photo. I have no idea what you are referencing with deleted posts.

Russia winning the election for Trump makes more sense than this..

I don't know enough to say one way or another. I do love a good conspiracy theory so I'm interested. I have to admit I don't know what those post mean half the time (or more) in that Q thread. So I said "I'm curious".

I do think that corruption runs rampant in our government and the public knows 1% of what goes on behind the scenes. I am huge proponent of term limits that I think would help curtail some of this underhandedness that has polluted our government.

Have you heard of this (conspiracy) theory? My best friend from high school is all in on this. I had heard bits and pieces, like pizzagate. I'd of course heard about qanon, but I hand't heard the comprehensive theory until now. I figure some of you are on top of this. Anonymous poll, who believes it? A summary (and please correct me if I have bad/incomplete info):

Basically Trump is here to save us all from the diddling democrats and Hollywood elites. The military asked Trump to run for POTUS, because he is rich and won't fall prey to special interests and we can finally go after the Clintons and Obamas. D's are involved in all kinds of chicanery, including child sex trafficking. Trump's using coded messages in his tweets and in spoken word to communicate threats and/or information to people involved, ranging from Rosenstein to qanon himself. That's why Trump says such weird things. It's all a genius code that we don't understand (except serialbrain has cracked it).

Kavanaugh is basically the final piece. If Trump can stack SCOTUS with Kavanaugh, then we can try these pedos using military tribunals. That's why the left is opposing Kavanaugh so vehemently.
Was your best friend in high school the janitor or chemistry teacher? Because I think the only way you believe this theory is if your brain has been exposed to chemicals that cause neurological disorders.

VN Store

Back