The Runner's thread

tri_vol

Fate Loves The Fearless
4.3 miles turned into 6.3 along the country roads and pasture fields of Piney Flats. Oh and along the four lane split HWY 11E....

because I got lost...

Twice.
lol

9 miles today. beat my previous time on this trail by almost 30 minutes and I was running in the snow and not really pushing myself. pretty stoked.

side note - someone hauled two living room chairs 4.5 miles up a mountain on the AT and set them up at a rock overlook. they hung one from a tree branch so it's a swing. That's what I call determination.

volfanbill

Fear The Monarchs!
in my defense, I don't live here, never did, just staying with a friend this weekend.

I missed one turn from the mapmyrun map I designed had to work my way back. Winding up on a 4 lane HWY scared the crap of me. There was tons of shoulder room to run on, but I definitely was very uncomfortable.

For the second time being lost, I blame a very poorly designed neighborhood. That's my story and I'm sti-sticking to it.

SDV

in my defense, I don't live here, never did, just staying with a friend this weekend.

I missed one turn from the mapmyrun map I designed had to work my way back. Winding up on a 4 lane HWY scared the crap of me. There was tons of shoulder room to run on, but I definitely was very uncomfortable.

For the second time being lost, I blame a very poorly designed neighborhood. That's my story and I'm sti-sticking to it.
Hilarious

jguy2

Ran the Wanderer's Trail Race today. Did a lot better than I was expecting. I was shooting for 37 or 38 minutes, I think I came in at 34:43. Felt like dying at the end but that was a blast.

Ran it with a couple guys from work, one of them got 2nd, hah. He's quite a bit faster than me.

Weekly Total: 17.32 Miles

I'll be out of town for work this week starting tomorrow, I'll probably be running mostly on the treadmill until I get back.

Last edited:

SDV

Ran the Wanderer's Trail Race today. Did a lot better than I was expecting. I was shooting for 37 or 38 minutes, I think I came in at 34:43. Felt like dying at the end but that was a blast.

Ran it with a couple guys from work, one of them got 2nd, hah. He's quite a bit faster than me.

Weekly Total: 17.32 Miles

I'll be out of town for work this week starting tomorrow, I'll probably be running mostly on the treadmill until I get back.
Good job

3.5 tonight but forgot my phone so I have no idea how long it took. It felt fast but that doesn't mean anything.

Edit: Total of 7 for the week. Hoping to get over 13 for the week. Should be able to hit that goal as long as the weather stays decent this afternoon and Saturday.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors