The Rock/Metal Thread

I've been on a Velvet Underground kick lately, and now I cannot get this song out of my head. I wouldn't mind except I randomly find myself singing aloud: "She's got the power to love me by the hour." Could be a problem in some situations.

Velvet Underground - Cool It Down

I love that album. It’s perfection. I recently stumbled onto synthwave versions of Death, and it’s amazing how well Chuck’s music sounds in that format too.

I always drive extra fast whenever Death pops up on the shuffle while in the car with my spottify account. They literally have no bad songs.

I always drive extra fast whenever Death pops up on the shuffle while in the car with my spottify account. They literally have no bad songs.
Agreed. All the old death metal bands brought something different to the table, but Chuck was clearly the most gifted musician out of all of them.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I came across this gem again today! I havent heard it in years but I loved it back in the day when I saw the movie "Vision Quest". We used to play it in the locker room before football games!

VN Store

Back